May 10, 2015

Mother's Day!

There is really nothing greater than a mother's love for her children.  These boys have every bit of my heart! (and my mind and my arms and my food and my clothes and and and…)  Our Mother's Day weekend was pretty much like any other - chaotic beautiful loving awesomeness.  We celebrated my mother's birthday at Squids on Friday night.  She made being a mom look easy, ha! Thankfully, she is close by and loves her grand kids and doesn't mind helping a girl out.  Saturday we had tee-ball and two separate birthday parties at Pump It Pump.  Charlie took one shift and I took the other. Then we had a Mother's Day date night at Primal.  On actual Mother's Day my boys let me sleep till 9am, what! what!, while they went and picked up breakfast.  I came down stairs to 3 roses that according to Jackson stand for 3 boys; Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit; 3 leaf clovers; and I love you.  I also got a sweet necklace that says 'I love you, to the moon and back.'  According to Jackson this was because they didn't have one that said 'I love you as much as God' or according to Nash 'As much as Santa Clause.'  Theo had a little cough and fever and gave me some extra snuggles all day.  They are the best and I am so lucky to be their mama!

Friday park date lunch.

Happy Birthday Tat!  Notice poor Nash's hand… a little too late to blow out the candles.  We did NOT live this down.

Sweet bros!  Nash had to be taken outside, he was a tad bit ill, see previous picture.

Sweet sick snuggling.  

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms out there.  Keep doing what you are doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment