July 6, 2016

Beach Bumming

'THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE!' - Jackson, yelling from the ocean
'Aww, he is the sweetest.' - Tat, my mom
'I am pretty sure he said pee.' - Will, my dad

Muscle men!  Sending pictures to dad.  We miss his muscles at the beach and on walks to and from.  And really we only make it out to the beach for about 2 hours and then someone, Theo, is ready to come in.

Some friends met us out there one day and buried Jackson.  Nash thought it was awesome.  Theo was a little concerned when Jackson didn't want to get out.  

Boogying on the boardwalk.

Goober Guards.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please bring your three little boys to my apartment tonight please so so I can get all three of them completely naked with me when I’m done with taking off my clothes and underwear and then I will sit down on my bed naked and then I’ll will have all three of them completely naked with me and then when I say it’s bed time then they will get onto my bed and then I’ll will take their clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll will let them sleep naked in my bed with me while I’m helping their brother get completely naked and then I’ll will take the rest of their clothes and underwear off and then I’ll will keep them asleep and then I’ll will bring their brother back to my bedroom and then I’ll will tell him to take all of his clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll will tell him to get into my bed with his brothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, are you okay mr anonymous. And next to that, how many times do you want them to take clothes and underwear off, you expect them to wear 5 layers?

    ReplyDelete