April 15, 2017

Baby Winnie!

She is here! Winslow 'Winnie' Louise Farris was born on April 12, 2017 at 9:39am.  She weighed 9 lbs. 2.5oz. and was 22 inches long.  We are all so in love with Miss Winnie.  We saw Dr. Frenduto for the fourth time (woohoo, unheard of these days) and the c-section went as planned.  Winnie had a little issue with her blood sugar but otherwise was perfect.  Hope to keep up with some blogging but until then, you get iPhone pictures.  Four is gonna be tough ya'll.

The big morning!  Although I had major surgery and am achey as all get out, I feel sooo much better with this baby on the outside!

Super proud big brothers!  Tat-tat had these shirts made, and they are amazing.  Sister Protection Agency is in full force around here.  

OR picture!  Winnie stayed with us the entire time.  I did not get nauseated or a headache, so much better this time around.  I knew it would be my last and wanted to 'enjoy' it.  When they pulled her out Charlie said, oh sweet little girl, smaller than the boys.  Or not.  

My Winnie Louise.  

My most favorite picture to date.

1 comment:

  1. God is so so good!!!! Congratulations to you and your crew! I can NOT wait to love on her!!!! This post had me with goosebumps and tears in my eyes. Soooo blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete