January 22, 2015

Sandlot

The big guys were introduced to possibly one of the best movies of all time last week, The Sandlot.  Both of them sat still for the entire movie and I loved hearing them laugh throughout it.  I forgot that it could be a little bit racy at times.  I got away with explaining that chewing tobacco is 'old chocolate candy' and held my breath when the cuss words started flying.  BUT, when the movie was over Nash told me to pretend I was stuck in the pool and he had to get me out. (watch out ladies)  The best part was this morning when they were yelling at each other over breakfast...
Nash - 'BE QUIET JACKSY.  YOUR A WHINEY HINEY!'
Jackson - 'OH YEAH, WELL YOU THROW LIKE A GIRL!'
Nash - Aghhh Ha ha ha ha ha!  Hey mom, he said I throw like a girl.  That's funny!

                                    
Rainy afternoon movie time!

 Hey ma, you throw like a girl!
(they can't get enough of it now)

No comments:

Post a Comment