February 1, 2015

'crafty'

 I stole an easy craft idea from a friend and my boys actually did it and I think even enjoyed it.  Salt dough valentine heart magnets.  We somehow managed to get flour everywhere and they both fell out of the chair and paint was found in the dining room (??) but we finished it and they are very beeuuutiful!  I tried not to paint over every single heart.  Nash was paint heavy on the white, just white.  Jackson was not too impressed by this, ok neither was I.  I never knew just how OCD I was until I had kids.

Salt Dough Recipe:
1 cup salt
2 cups flour
1 cup water
Bake for around 2 hours at 200 degrees until dried out.

Pink is for guurrllsss

Hey Theo! Maybe next year.

Taadaa!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! They turned out adorable and everyone liked it! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete