March 24, 2015

BIG Feelings

I have a little crush on Jen Hatmaker.   I saw her speak in Raleigh a few years ago. I laughed, cried and learned a thing or two about Jesus.  I even purchased a few of her books and actually finished two of them.  Anyways, I love this little piece she wrote for the Today Show, I Wish Someone Would've Warned Me About These BIG FEELINGS.    I am in that exhausted, 'Dumb. Now you have a dumb wife.' stage of life.  And I can't imagine being anywhere else.  The future is looking bright.

Theo checking himself out.  It runs in the family.

Brotherly Love. Well, that is what I call it.

1 comment:

  1. Lvoed that piece Jen wrote....it was awesome. And you're awesome, not dumb:) I hope to be as good a mom as you :) hope your week back has been great!

    ReplyDelete