March 29, 2015

bug

We had a slight change of plans this weekend.  Charlie and I were supposed to head down to Charleston for the annual Cooper River Bridge Run.  I am not pregnant or breastfeeding for once in my in the past 5 years, so I was pretty pumped for it.  But two out of three children got a little stomach bug on Thursday and I was fully expecting we all would.  We stayed put with our sweet little germs and everyone stayed healthy the whole weekend.  And we had ourselves an unexpected fun family weekend.  
My favorite picture ever.  March 31, 2007.  Right before we finished the run and got engaged!

Firefighters at Touch a Truck.

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  'This one is so tiny I gonna give to Theo.'

'Can I have one more piece of candy mom.  Pleaseeeee this will be my last last last one.  Pleaseee!!'

I got an egg! AND my first pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment