March 8, 2015

Spring Forward!

This Saturday was daylight savings time, so you lose one hour of sleep, but when you have kids who is counting?!  Tonight it was light outside at 7:30 when I made everyone finally come inside for dinner.  I love it.  We had a great weekend, I had a GURRLLZZZ meeting (as Jackson and Nash put it) on Friday evening, some Red Swords basketball and Tarheel basketball on Saturday and Sunday  after church we stayed outside all day.  Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.

My favorite people. 

A little dance off before the big game.  Jump Around!  My boys were a little disappointed this morning when I told them the final score.  Nash ONLY cheers for Tarheels.  Jackson likes to cheer for everyone (whoever wins).

Again, my favorite people at the Durham Food Truck Rodeo.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! So glad I got to see you in person on Sunday - and we need to do the Food truck rodeo together! Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete