April 19, 2015

11 months!

Ain't nobody got time for this sticker picture nonsense mom!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, Theo is 11 months.  WTF? Whoops, sorry this is a blog for my kids to read later in life.  But they will laugh and think wow our mom is a dork.  And I am cool with that.  Or not cool?!  But really I can't believe this happy, loud, busy boy is almost one years old.  That makes me sad, but happy he can drink real milk soon! So in no particular order I present… 

Theo's Top Ten

1 - Dog Food - I don't get it.  I licked a piece the other day to see if I was missing out on something.  Nope it is as disgusting as it smells.
2 - Step 2 Push Around Buggy - Our neighbor gave us this push car.  I can buckle Theo up and cruise down the cul-de-sac over and over while the other boys do their scooters.  Theo just laughs.
3 - Balls - And he is pretty good at throwing them.  And he can now stand with one and take some steps.  I am so excited...
4 - Paci - This is also on my top ten list.  I can't believe I didn't use one with Jackson or Nash.  My apologies to them and to myself.
5 - Mom - Because I usually have the paci and the food and the milk and the ball and I will pick him up on command over and over.  My right bicep is on point.
6 - Playskool Poppin' Pals Pop Up - This has been a hit with all the bros.  But Theo is particularly fond of it and loves a good clapping after he successfully gets them all down.
7 - Greta - petting her, stepping on her paws and feeding her from his high chair.  Greta has figured out where to sit at dinner time.
8 - Potty - playing in it, putting things in it, opening and closing it.  Yep disgusting.
9 - Dirt - It is fun to be outside and dig in the dirt.  Especially when you are 11 months and don't have a care in the world about being dirty or tracking it in or worrying that it may not actually be dirt…
10 - Bath time - Theo still loves the bath.  I am excited and terrified to see him at the pool this summer.

*And if you are bored and your kids are finally asleep and you don't feel like picking up your disaster of a house, check out this cute chunk Jackson and this handsome nugget Nash at 11 months.*

No comments:

Post a Comment