November 12, 2015

Ga-Ga-Ball!

Everyone in our neighborhood is going gaga for Gaga Ball these days.  Don't feel outdated, I had never heard of it either.  When they were putting the 'pit' in I actually thought is looked like a big muddy waste of money.  I was wrong (not about the muddy part).  From what I can tell it is like dodgeball except in an enclosed wooden pit, and you can only hit below the waste and the ball is much softer.  Jackson and Nash are usually the younger ones out there which makes it even cooler playing with the big kids.  The big kids are exceptionally patient I might add.  My boys love it.  Every day when Jackson gets home from school he heads out to the back porch to see if anyone is out there playing.  If so then we are headed over that way.  Sometimes I let Jackson and Nash head on over while I waste some time with Theo.  Poor little boy wants to get in there so bad.  Theo knows the drill, when he wakes up from his nap he points outside and says 'go-go-bollll.' 

I'm on the outside, I'm looking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment