November 30, 2015

Thankful!

We had a fantastically long Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends.  A few pics for you (me!) to smile at on this back to business Monday!

We got asked to bring brownies to the big Farris family Thanksgiving lunch.  Now that is something we can handle.  

Post church, pre-lunch and football picture with Farris / Carinci / Asma cousins.  LOVE!

Thanksgiving dinner, because we needed a little something after our feast, at my parents with Papa!  Thanksgiving was always my Nana's thing, so no one was really looking forward to this day.  But it went just perfectly and I know she was smiling down!

Boys got the muscles and happy 31st birthday to UNC!

Post bath,  snuggly reading, my favorite time.

Friday night Charlie and I headed back to Chapel Hill, kid free, for a night out to celebrate a friends birthday.  These boys got to have a sleepover and play football all day long.  The weather was glorious.

We made it back on Saturday in time for some trampoline cousin play time.

And a tar heel win! And snacks, lots of snacks.

Look mom! Two of them!

Saturday nights drive home was nice and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment