December 13, 2015

Suppa' Clubbin'

 Saturday night we hosted the first neighborhood supper club at our house.  When I signed on in October I thought this would be a perfect fun and festive time to host and this would give me a good reason to get things done around the house!  I did not factor in Charlie going to Vegas the 3 days before the party or the fact that I have 3 kids.  I was a little overwhelmed Saturday morning so I drank a few cups of coffee ate brownie batter for breakfast and sent all of the boys to Wilson.  By 7:00 pm the house looked decent and we had food and drinks coming out of the wood work.  Tis the season to be Jolly!!

Loving our 'hood, almost everyone…group shot!

Grandmama treated these guys  to breakfast with Santa with sweet Carinci Cousins.

Jackson and Nash spent the night at Grandmama & Granddaddy's house.  They had a tiny bit of fun.

And this little charmer spent the night at Tat & Will's house.  He did whatever he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment