December 29, 2015

Birthday!


Ohhh me, I am 33!  My family always feels bad for me that my birthday is 3 days after Christmas so they shower me with presents.  The thing about your birthday being right after Christmas is really all I want to do is nothing.  Or maybe even work on my new planner, make some lists, de-clutter and clean my entire house all by myself.  Talk about an old fart.  Thankfully, my boys were not going to let that happen!  They woke me up with breakfast in bed, let me play all their new games, get a massage, and Charlie took me to one of our old favorite dinner spots, Nana's.  It was low-key and perfect.  And in extra exciting news I think we passed around the shortest stomach bug ever and we are gonna be nice and healthy to start the new year, please, please, please!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT birthday!!! You need a girls night now!

    ReplyDelete