January 18, 2016

Heels House!

One of my best friends who lives all the way across the country, Portland, was in town over Christmas and came to keep me company while I was home with my sick and crazy boys one afternoon.  She even brought her awesome fiancĂ© along. I am sure they left here just itching to have kids… And if that didn't make her one of the greatest, she also offered us her parents tickets to the UNC vs. NC State game.  These aren't just any Dean Dome tickets.  They are the best in the house.  Two rows up from the UNC bench, like you are not allowed to take pictures or videos during a time out, because you can hear everything they are saying.  It really is a cool spot to be.  I hope my boys embraced it.  They will forever be disappointed in their seats from here on out.  It wasn't the best game for the Heels, but they still managed to put a whopping on the Wolfpack, always a good day.

'Why do some people sit way up there?  How do they even get up there? -Jackson
Oh, you will find out soon enough.

The life.

No comments:

Post a Comment