May 5, 2017

boys & bows

What is life like with 4 kids, currently 6 and under?  I think Jim Gaffigan says it best, 'You want to know what it's like having a fourth kid?  Imagine you're drowning, then someone hands you a baby.' Thankfully she is the cute easy part.   
Theo, Winnie and I walked to the park.  Well he rode his tricycle, which I found on the side of the road, couldn't find him, tried to 'jog' (c-section people, not even supposed to work out yet) and catch up with him, no where to be seen, heard some workers yelling 'the pool is closed!'  Ahh ha, there he is, of course he is.  Yep, I took a picture, really WTF?  Zoom in to the locked gate, I still don't even know how he got in there?!

My older, wiser and calmish bigger bros.  I got to take just them to the dentist, no cavities, whoop whoop, so we went for ice cream, duh.  

Bows!  I am not sure how to put them on, embarrassing I know.  We are working on it though, because she is cute.  I am not a big bow mom, but maybe now I am atleast a little bow mom.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment