May 15, 2017

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there!  This job is the best, but it is no joke.  Thankfully I learn from the best!  I was celebrated with lots of hilariously sweet home-made cards and pancakes.  And then you know what happened?  I was folding the boys laundry and ALL OF THE SOCKS MATCHED UP WITH NO EXTRAS!  It was truly a mom's day miracle.  Bless.

Super thankful for Grandmama for raising this boy.  And continuing to help raise us all!

She is the best.  Really, we talk every day and she promises me I am doing a good job and she sneak sweeps my floors because it drives her crazy.

I can't believe I have FOUR babies.  Thank you God for this blessing.  May they know just how much I love them (enough to post this picture, woof) and grow up happy and content and loving Jesus.  

1 comment: