February 1, 2016

basketball time!

Jackson had his first 2016 basketball scrimmage this weekend and it was i-n-t-e-n-s-e!  Just kidding, I barely saw one possession.  But he said he almost scored a 2 pointer and he thinks the Orange Tigers probably won! I was busy pulling Theo off the court constantly as he just wants to 'shoot, shoot, SHOOT, I wan shoot!'  The dude is obsessed with basketball.  Nash is just shy of being old enough to play on a team so he helps Charlie 'coach' and practices his dribbling on the sideline.  He behaved unbelievably well, this boy has come a long way since last year.

Jackson is so fast I could barely get a picture.  ;)

Coach Nash.  All seriousness when it comes to ballin'.

'Mom! Shoot! I wan shoot!'  And for a 20 month old, he is pretty impressive.    

No comments:

Post a Comment