February 11, 2016

Valentine's Prep

I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  It is always too crowded to go out to eat and flowers are overpriced and I don't do heart necklaces and pink is not my color.  I will take chocolate, all the chocolates.  And, lucky me, I have had the same Valentine for the past 18 years and he spoils me all the time.  I do like planning sweet stuff for my boys.  They all have card exchanges at school this week.  We have been working on addressing them and putting stickers on them.  Ya'll, they are so slow and sticky and distracted.  It has been taking for-e-ver.  They were really excited about the cards last week and we started early.  Now I make them do a few(one) everyday before they are allowed to have a snack.  Just spreading the love over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment