May 25, 2016

Birthday Boy!

Happy 6th birthday (yesterday!) to the best thing that ever happen to me!   In a quick 6 years you have taught me more than I have learned in my entire life.  You are the most caring big brother, teacher, friend and son.  This whole parenting thing has been a lot easier with you by my side.  I forgive you for crying and not sleeping the first year of your life, maybe it was me?!!?  You are such a joy to all those you encounter and I love your love for life.  Happy 6th Birthday Jackson! We love you!

Good Morning Birthday Donuts!  And Nash is still 4, FYI.

Birthday boy opening up some presents from us.

His big gift, a huge white board with all different color markers and a box to put them in! Ha, it is no iPad, but, oh well.

Jackson's 6 year old Favorites
TV Show - Blaze & Paw Patrol
Song - Now watch me whip and now watch me nay nay...
Foods - Spaghetti, pizza, chips, cupcakes, cake
Candy - CHOCOLATE!
Toys - Baseball and Football set
Book - Race for Treasure - I got it from my graduation from Ms. Warren
Activity - Flag football, pool, basketball, computer, reading

No comments:

Post a Comment