May 19, 2016

Theo is 2!

My sweet, sweet Theo is 2 years old.  Everyone was right about this - time is flying.  I try to remember this as you pour your milk in Greta's dog food and then spread it around the floor.  While I clean it up you stop up the toilet with who knows what.  I put you in the play room and hear you yell out 'I goin jump! Carefulll FEO, don't hit headddd,' because you have heard me say it so many times before.  You adore your brothers and always ask 'WHERE NASTTH? WHERE JACKSY?' You give the biggest smiles and hugs when they or anyone walks in the room. Every night you give daddy and big brothers a love 'night night' and if I forget part of the routine we have to go back and do it all over again.  Your favorite spot in the world is me holding you, while you twirl my hair and give me snotty paci kisses.  We are best friends and I do know that will not last forever, so I am going to take all that I can get.  
We had family and neighbors over to the park for  cake and ice-cream for Theo's birthday last night.  He LOVES to sing Happy Birthday and loves to eat cupcakes and ice cream, so it was perfect.  

Me and my boy!

The birthday boy and his bros.  Dad is out of town so we all got to rise and shine for muffins with mom at Jackson's school.  Theo ate jelly and spilled orange juice all over the place.  It's his birthday, he do what he want!  


Theo's 2 year old Favorites
TV Show - Paw Patrol! 'I wan do paw trol.' And then he watches it for 1-2 minutes, but I better not change the channel!
Song - Happy Birthday to You! Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, We will We will ROCK YOU!  (click links for extra goodness)
Foods - Oatmeal, donuts, bars, eggs, watermelon, grapes, cu-cake, milk! (another big time breakfast guy)
Candy - 'I wan gum!' and 'spiiicceee' mints and fruit snacks!
Toy - baseball, football, so-ca-ball, trucks, anything his bros are playing with and loves reading books
Book - Construction truck books and animal books
Activity - Shoot and dribble basketball, hit baseball, throw pinecones in the pond and 'I wan hold you mommy.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment